The Watts Community Development Corporation is a California Public Benefit Corporation serving South Los Angeles and the city of Watts. Why should you become a member or volunteer with our nonprofit? Your help is critical, here's why:
1. Provide employment services and help residents realize their goals in life.
2. Provide barrier removal services such as tickets, court judgement, and child support.
3. Provide life management skills and wrap around services.
4. Provide financial literacy, self-improvements, and support individual dreams and careers.
5. Mock interviewing skills, job assessments, food and clothing referrals, etc.
YOUR DONATION MATTERS
ON THE GROUND IN WATTS
Chief Financial Officer
Nonprofit 501(c)3 Tax ID 82-2610604
Your Donation Is Tax Deductible
Volunteers Packing Food
Man Painting a Wall
Happy Team Posing
Girl with Dogs
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
A Bit of Background
Here at the Watts Community Development Corporation, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the world a better place for all. We are your boots on the ground in the city of Watts. Our community needs better jobs, careers, wealth, family, and the ability to dream again. We strive to build productive relationships and make a positive impact with all of our pursuits. Our community is plagued with crimes and violence, homelessness, joblessness, hunger, chronic incarceration, homicides, extreme poverty, and lack of resources and technology. You can become a member and partner with us and help to make dreams come true in the city of Watts.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does"
CONTACT WATTS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
1686 East 103rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90002
©2021 by Watts Community Development Corporation. Proudly created with Wix.com